From procurement optimization to warehouse automation, S2K Enterprise Software will help improve customer service and boost productivity.
To survive and thrive in this pressured supply chain position, a wholesale distribution company needs to control already tight margins by increasing efficiency and eliminating waste. Yet many distributors find themselves hindered by manual or disconnected processes, information delays, excess inventory, and purchasing information that’s locked in the minds of individual employees.
Wholesale Distribution Challenges Include:
- Tight margins
- Eliminating excess and dead stock
- Balancing carrying costs against order fill rates
- Streamlining warehouse operations
- Reducing shrink, waste and errors
- Innovating and adding value to earn customer loyalty
- Managing service, warranties, and maintenance
- Online and self-serve options
- Cost control
VAI’s S2K Enterprise software provides wholesale distributors with an integrated business management solution that can help managers optimize operations and enhance profitability by connecting people and processes. With the right ERP technology in place, wholesale distributors can rapidly enjoy the benefits of fully integrated operations, high data visibility, accurate inventory management and faster movement of products.
How Technology Can Help:
- Maximize inventory value with advanced purchasing formulas
- Optimize your warehouse operations with scanning
- Streamline order fulfillment
- Reduce or automate manual processes
- Link people, processes, and information
- Gain insight to enhance operational and management decision-making
- Empower your people with tools that fuel productivity
- Leverage the web to provide customer self service and open new markets
- Increase sales and improve customer service with sales force automation
- Use mobile apps to interact with customers in new ways