VAI is a leading independent mid-market ERP software developer renowned for its flexible solutions and ability to automate critical business functions for the distribution, manufacturing, specialty retail and service sectors. An IBM Gold Business Partner, VAI continues to innovate with new solutions that leverage analytics, business intelligence, mobility and cloud technology to help customers make more informed business decisions in real-time and empower their mobile workforces. VAI is headquartered in Ronkonkoma, NY with branch offices in Florida, Illinois and California.
At VAI you will have the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of directors and developers who have helped create what S2K is today. Our company has a dynamic and exciting environment that will challenge you as you develop your career. Established in 1978, VAI continues to grow year after year.
The following positions are currently available:
ERP Software Trainer – Full TimePosted: Nov 11, 2020
Software trainer responsible for training all features of ERP System. Organize, facilitate, and deliver training program to our clients. Willing to travel 30 - 50 percent of time when required.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Highly proficient with accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, Self-starter, outgoing personality, enjoy working with people and a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
- Four to five years of accounting and training experience required.
- CPA preferred.