With the rapid expansion of mobile devices, enterprises everywhere are being dramatically impacted by the new wave of mobile technology. VAI’s mobile solutions turn ordinary smartphones into powerful business tools that can help you improve efficiencies, enhance customer service, and increase sales. S2K Mobile solutions are actual applications that are downloaded and installed on your mobile device, rather than being rendered within a browser. They are specifically designed for smaller handheld displays and a touch-screen interface and can easily access the native functions of the mobile device, such as the camera. These powerful solutions provide file synchronization directly with S2K Enterprise or your current ERP system, and give users offline access to content when a network/wireless connection in unavailable.
S2K Mobile Applications include:
- Order Processing
- Proof-of-Delivery (POD)
- Route Sales and DSD
- Warehouse Management
- Field Service
- CRM/Sales Analysis
"S2K Mobile gives our sales teams better visibility into product availability and pricing, allowing them to make quick and well-informed decisions."
- Doug Trisnar, IT Manager, Joshen Paper & Packaging Co., Inc.
Having a web presence alone is no longer sufficient as online activity continues to shift to mobile. This rise in mobile device usage means that mobile apps have become a key sales tool for companies of all sizes. Giving your sales team immediate access to account and product information can make the difference between getting the sale or not. In addition, making it simpler for customers to place orders directly with your company can result in increased order frequency, customer loyalty, and an improved bottom-line for your business.
With S2K Mobile Order Entry, users can:
- View item product catalog
- See item image, details, availability and price
- Order from item search, order guide, and customer history
- Review gross profit, order details and subtotals
- Select the payment method to complete the order
- View customer accounts receivable and pay open invoices
- Review open order status and order details
- Print or email transaction documents
- Access contact data and enter /speak in customer notes
S2K Mobile Route Sales application automates the entire process of route sales including; truck loading, sales order processing, delivery confirmation, payment processing, inventory management and truck settlement.
S2K Mobile Route Sales features can:
- Confirm truck loading and manage inventory
- Perform pre-sales, delivery, returns, exchanges, and truck transfers
- Manage GPS tracking and Google Navigation
- Process orders and confirm items delivered
- Capture Signature
- Collect payments
- Print or Email delivery receipt and invoice
- Access Customer and Product Information
- Perform Truck Settlement
Proof of Delivery
S2K Mobile Proof of Delivery (POD) app is a powerful solution for effective and efficient driver performance monitoring and delivery confirmation. S2K Mobile POD app replaces the clumsy paperwork process of capturing signatures with a clean efficient paperless process to confirm the delivery of merchandise and electronically capture signatures and photographs.
S2K Mobile POD features include:
- Load deliveries by Route and Driver
- Track Geo location
- Manage GPS tracking and Google Navigation
- Confirm / Scan items delivered
- Capture Signature and Photos on the device
- Process shorts and returns
- Collect payments
- Print or Email delivery receipt
S2K Mobile Warehouse applications allow you to enhance your warehouse operations and replace expensive RF technology with modern mobile devices. S2K Mobile Warehouse apps have been designed to make transaction processing in your warehouse lighter, easier, and faster than ever. By leveraging the enhanced touch screen display on the mobile device, data can be presented in a clear concise easy-to-read format that reduces training time and speeds up operations. S2K Mobile Warehouse applications work connected in real-time with S2K Enterprise data. These applications can enhance your current warehouse processes and are also perfect for small stockroom management.
S2K Mobile Warehouse applications include:
- Picking and Shipment Verification
- Receiving and Put-Away
- Cycle and Physical Counting
- Product Inquiry
The S2K Mobile Field Service application provides a direct pipeline through which work orders can be delivered to your field staff. With S2K Mobile Field Service, work orders that are entered in S2K Enterprise are sent to your field staff. Technicians can see the date, time, and location of the service request, as well as the serial number of the item being serviced and the problem that was reported. Your field staff can then service the item, tracking the parts used from their trucks and the labor time for the job. They can also request a parts transfer from the main warehouse. Field personnel can provide immediate updates and add job details such as photos and get customer sign-off on the completed job. The back office can then deliver an invoice in a few simple clicks, allowing your company to get paid faster and increase the profitability of every job.
S2K Mobile Field Servie features include:
- View Open Work Orders for Each Customer
- See Service Item Images, Details, and Problem
- Review Service History for a Serialized Item
- Select Repair Parts from Truck Inventory
- Request an Inventory Transfer from the DC
- Utilize a Time Clock to Track Labor Time
- Capture Photos of Repair Issues and Completed Work
- Send Completed Work Order to S2K ERP
Sales Representatives may not always have an internet connection at the location where they are meeting with customers. S2K Mobile CRM synchronizes some of the critical data from S2K Enterprise to the users mobile device, allowing them access to customer, item, and sales data even when they are off-line. With S2K Mobile CRM, sales representatives will be able to delight customers by providing them with the immediate information they need to make intelligent business decisions. No matter where your sales team is, they will have access to the following:
S2K Mobile CRM features include:
- Customer Account List and Contact Information
- Customer Account Notes
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Open Orders and Invoices