The S2K Rebates, Allowances, and Billbacks tracking application maintains a real-time database to ensure the timely tracking of both customer and vendor rebates and allowances based upon sales or purchase history.
- General Ledger entries for accrued customer and vendor rebates
- Establish a single rebate program that covers multiple customers
- Entry programs to claim customer rebates, reducing the current accrual and creating an accounts receivable credit memo
- Entry programs to claim vendor rebates, reducing the current accrual and creating a credit memo to Accounts Payable or an invoice to open Accounts Receivable (billback)
- Supports "Off-Invoice" allowances by dollar amount or percentages that do not accrue and come directly off the customer or vendor invoice