Rebates / Promotions / Billbacks
The S2K Rebates / Promotions / Billbacks tracking application maintains a real-time database to ensure the timely tracking of both customer and vendor rebates and allowances based upon sales or purchase history.
- General Ledger entries for accrued customer and vendor rebates
- Establish a single rebate program that covers multiple customers
- Entry programs to claim customer rebates, reducing the current accrual and creating an accounts receivable credit memo
- Entry programs to claim vendor rebates, reducing the current accrual and creating a credit memo to Accounts Payable or an invoice to open Accounts Receivable (billback)
- Supports "Off-Invoice" allowances by dollar amount or percentages that do not accrue and come directly off the customer or vendor invoice
Candy, Cigarette, Tobacco, and Alcohol
Candy, cigarette, tobacco, and alcohol distribution has unique software needs. Both the federal and state governments levy excise taxes on goods such as alcohol and tobacco products. Even though federal excise taxes are geographically uniform, state excise taxes vary considerably. S2K Enterprise for Food provides tracking by carton, pack, and stick; tax payment and reporting to multiple state, county, and city tax jurisdictions; tax stamp tracking; off-invoice carton discounts; and broken carton and pack returns. These advanced features take the complexity and expense out of controlled substance and sales reporting.