VAI Sees Continued Adoption of its ERP Software in 2010
Enterprise Software Solutions Company Attracts More Customers, Enters New Industries and Expands its Channel Program Despite Economic Environment
Ronkonkoma, New York, January 26, 2011
- VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.), an award-winning ERP software developer, closed 2010 with an enhanced suite of software products, a stronger partner network and a growing customer base. Throughout the past year, VAI has focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective ERP solutions to help companies manage their inventories better, receive actionable insight from business intelligence tools and streamline IT processes across the enterprise.
- VAI rolled out various new products and enhancements to existing software solutions during 2010. These include S2K Enterprise Release 5.0 PTF03, S2K Sales Force Automation and S2K for Food Release 4.7. Since the recent release of S2K Sales Force Automation, 10 customers were landed during the month of December alone.
- VAI grew its customer base by tapping into new vertical markets and strengthening its presence in others. Some of its latest customers include Frank Miller Lumber, a manufacturer of premium hardwoods for flooring, cabinetry, architectural millwork and furniture; Comax Flavors, a flavor and aroma manufacturer for the food and beverage industry; and janitorial and building management company Capital Contractors.
- VAI remains committed to the success of the channel, and over the course of the year, expanded its partner network by adding names such as Continental Resources, Inc. and Network Solutions and Training, Inc. (NST).
- In continuing its commitment to customers, VAI also held its 14th User Conference in November 2010, which saw record attendance across every industry of VAI’s customer base. Attendees were able to test the newly rolled-out mobile version of the S2K Sales Force software and learn about VAI’s latest product developments, including: S2K Business Analytics, S2K Data Integrator, new capacity requirements planning, new purchasing formulas and dashboards, enhanced Financial Report Writer, multi-lingual capabilities and enhanced rental billing.
- VAI received a number of industry awards and recognitions throughout the year. These include being named on: the 2010 Inc. Magazine 5000, an exclusive list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies that included VAI for the third time; Software Magazine’s 28th Annual Software 500, a ranking of the world’s largest software solution providers; and the 2010 Food Logistics FL100, a list of the best technology providers in the food industry.
“Our company saw its client roster expand as we added important partnerships to our network and made significant additions to our internal team,” said Bob Vormittag, president and CEO of VAI. “Most importantly, we were able to help customers not only weather the recession, but thrive in it. Strengthened by the important relationships we have made this past year, and the innovation we have been able to offer the ERP space, we have our sights set on an even better 2011.”
VAIis anaward-winning software developerand an IBM Premier Business Partner. Designed for the mid-range market, S2K Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Suite is used bya wide variety of mid-sized companies worldwide, with a number of clients in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, food andrelated service industries. Advanced applications such as Warehouse Management Systems, EDI, CRM, Business Analytics and e-Business provide companies the power to leverage their information technology investment. VAI is headquartered in Ronkonkoma, New York, with branch offices in Miami, Orlando, Chicago and Oroville, California. For more information, please contact Diane Dady at 800-824-7776, ext. 236 or visit www.vai.net.
For more information, please contact: