VAI Invites Attendees to Connect, Evolve, and Prevail at 2018 Customer Conference
Ronkonkoma, N.Y. – April 18, 2018 – VAI, a leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software developer, today announced the details of Prevail, the company's 2018 VAI Customer Conference, taking place November 8-10, 2018, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee. The theme of this year's Conference, Connect, Evolve, and Prevail, encourages attendees to learn the latest, most effective strategies and solutions to run a thriving business.
Rebranded as Prevail, the Conference will speak to the success VAI and its customers have realized throughout the years and the optimism VAI feels for continued business growth. Prevail will host customers and partners from across the country for an enhanced event offering new workshop sessions, additional industry guest speakers, more third-party solutions, and increased time for hands-on training and networking. The new VAI Interactive Exhibit will have VAI experts on hand to answer questions about the hottest technologies for VAI S2K Enterprise software applications, from Mobile and Analytics, to Portal and Warehouse.
Key events and topics for the Prevail program include:
- VAI S2K product announcements and enhancements
- VAI Technology Roadmap and the latest solution innovations
- Keynote Speaker – Mark Thompson, Author, Entrepreneur, Executive Coach, Venture Capitalist
- Guest Speaker – Curt Steinhorst, Distraction Expert and Author
- Training classes presented in three, half-day sessions
- Hands-on learning offers the opportunity to test the VAI S2K Software
- Customer Forum for an exchange of ideas with industry peers
- Education Tracks
- Customer Success Stories
- Expanded Partner Solution Center
- Customer Appreciation Dinner on Thursday, November 9th
- Happy Hour party on Friday, November 10th
“As businesses expand, new technology is introduced, and new regulations are instituted, it is imperative that businesses adapt to these changes," said Bob Vormittag, CEO, VAI. "To compete, customers must replace old strategies with innovative methods to uncover new opportunities that create business value. Prevail will provide the tools our customers need to drive success now and in the future. We look forward to a fantastic event in Nashville, TN, and a truly unforgettable experience."
For more information, visit the Prevail website: www.vaiconference.com
For those interested in following the event on Twitter, please use the hashtag #Prevail18.
For more information, please contact: